The magnolia flower is said to be a well-traveled flower with species scattered throughout South Asia, the Pacific, and North America. Also called white champaca or white jade orchid tree, magnolia flowers have been used in Chinese traditional health practices to help create a sense of balance within the body. Steam distilled from the sturdy petals of the magnolia flower, Magnolia essential oil has a fruity and floral aroma that helps promote a relaxed atmosphere. Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia is primarily Linalool, which may help to promote calm and soothing feelings. Expertly combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Magnolia Touch is moisturising and soothing to the skin. Add to your daily routine to help keep skin clean and hydrated. As a personal fragrance, Magnolia Touch gives a uplifting and refreshing aroma.
- Use Magnolia Touch daily as your new signature personal fragrance.
- Roll on Magnolia to provide a soothing touch.
- Combine topically with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Roll onto the bottoms of your feet to promote feelings of calm and relaxation.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Calming and relaxing.
- Helps promote clean and healthy-looking skin.
- Soothing to the skin.
Fruity, floral, balsamic